Truly our fastest ever release, FastClose version 3 introduces our brand new
Web-based Reader Application
- Access your reports from anywhere, on a laptop, tablet or phone,
- with interactive filtering and drill through to more detailed or related ERP data in real-time,
- blisteringly fast even with colossal datasets.
- The performance of the FastClose calculation engine for reports with many dimensions has been dramatically improved making complex reports run much faster. In areas such as consolidation, consolidating data over multiple companies with different currencies, reports that previously might have taken over 15 minutes, now complete in just a minute or two.
- Opening and saving of reports is now even faster and data in the FastClose repository is now compressed to both improve performance and reduce the database size.
Look and Feel
The look and feel of the desktop applications has been updated to match the latest Microsoft Office styling.
As it became clear users were not finding the F1 Context Sensitive Help feature introduced in 2.5, buttons have been added across the application, to direct them to supportive help information.
New and Improved Features
- Designers have fine control over which measure columns are subtotalled, so that they can, for example, prevent unwanted subtotalling of quantities across products.
- Further, subtotals can be configured to show the minimum, maximum, average, count or sum of its values.
- Report Description may now include formatting such as bold, italic and underline, as well as clickable links to supporting information.
- An all new AR Statement with “As Of” reporting.
- Added the GRNI Trouble-shooter and much more accurate GRNI reporting.
- Improved purchasing reporting with support for Drop Shipments at PO release level.
- Reporting over Customer Pricing models.
- Numerous dimensions added to existing cubes including Payment Terms, Tax Regions
SAP Business One
- Added Payment Terms dimension across many cubes.
- Evolution of much reporting content as we integrate ever more closely through our partnership.